This plugin creates a server-side hangar for your grids. (Grid Garage) Players can save and load grids from their hangar. These grids are saved to file on the server itself. You can also setup Buying & Selling of hangar grids via the Hangar Market & Hangar Market Mod.
For those looking for a detailed walkthrough and an example watch this epic video made by ME:
Feature Video As always, dont hit that subscribe button. Because I could care less.
HangarMarket Mod (Requried if you want players to have the ability to buy & sell grids): Mod
If you would like to donate through with PayPal click here.
Special thanks to LordTylus for letting me use his existing code for ray-casting and checking the environment around the player. Made this plugin elegant in its player use.
- Hangar Market (Cross-Server)
- Admin BP screen for Public offers sold by server
- Checks for enemy players in the set distance to prevent players from using hangar as a PVP element
- Command cooldown timer/config (Transfers with players over linked servers)
- Setting different hangar limits for Normal and Scripter level players
- Customizable Directory
- Easy player commands
- PCU/Block Limit check on grid paste
- Finds clear spot for grid on grid load from hangar
- Auto-Orientation with gravity
- Configs for PCU & BlockCount
- BlockLimiter reference
- Auto-Hangar & Auto-Sell
- Customizable Pricing for saving, loading, and storing grids
- Subgrid compatible
- Auto Dupe/Loss protection between server crashes
- Fully customizable load & Save zones
- Load from original position (with auto GPS)
- Autohangar Blacklist
- Gravity Controls
Planned Future Features
- Optimizations & Performance
- Move all sell commands to the block itself. (Let players select and sell ship via the block)
- Bids & Offers
- Bug Fixes
- !hangar save (Attempts to save grid you are looking at)
- !hangar load [Name or ID number] (Attempts to load specified grid)
- !hangar list (Lists all active ships and their pcu values that are in your hangar)
- !hangar info [Name or ID number] (Provides info about the grid in your hangar)
- !hangar sell [Name or ID number] [price no commas] [String Description]
- -Ex: !hangar sell 4 50000 "This is a good starting ship bla bla bla"
- !hangar removeoffer [Name or ID number] (Removes a ship form the market)
- !hangarmod save (Saves grid you are looking at to owners hangar. Ignores Checks)
- !hangarmod save [GridName] (Saves grid you are looking at to owners hangar. Ignores Checks)
- !hangarmod load [PlayerName] [Grid Name or Number] (Loads grid in from players hangar and ignores limits)
- !hangarmod list [PlayerName] (Lists grids under specified players' hangar)
- !hangarmod info [PlayerName] [Grid Name or Number] (Provides info of the grid)
Tips & Tricks: The hangar directory folder can be any folder on the server drive. If you want the plugin to be cross-server you MUST point all the plugins to one folder. For example: "C:\HangarStorage"
Copying hangars is as simple as copying the folders inside the directory. You can look up steamIDS. Different timer settings on different servers do work. For example, on server 1 you can have an hour wait while on server 2 you can have a two-hour wait. (It compares times when you stored the grid)
For the Cross-server market: It currently only works as-is on a Single Dedicated PC/Server. I have written it with netcode in mind so for you crazy people who want to do cross boxes... you can, you just need to PM me so we can discuss. That will require an external application to run on your machine.
Again if you have any questions feel free to pm me! Casimir#3793
"Icon made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com"